Welcome to DKF
In international trade the field of compensation with all its practiced forms is an essential element of economic relationships.
The understanding of this specific nuance of trade is enhanced by functional oriented seminars and symposia as well as by an active exchange of the economic know-how between the DKF members and with other people involved in this topic.
- for German and international companies in the field of countertrade/offset
- international platform for network, know-how and experience exchange
- association work
- dialogue with experts and public authorities
- dialogue and collaboration with other professional associations
- improvement of the perception of offset
- encouragement of governance, compliance and transparency
- provision of subject and industry specific information and news
- enhancement of education and training as well as specific youth development
- online library
- search function
- general offset documents
- university cooperation
- dialogue with international organizations
- specialist presentations on offset and offset-near topics
- In 1987, export specialists of several Bavarian major companies gathered at the “Münchner Kompensationsrunde” (MKR; Munich compensation session) under the pressure of the globally increasing demand for compensation.
- In the following years, this session had been evolving to the crucial all-German forum for compensation topics
- In February 2000, it was registered as incorporated association with non-commercial purpose under the name “Deutsches Kompensations Forum e.V. (DKF)” (register of associations local court Munich – VR 16773).
- To underline its international-wide focus the members decided to eliminate the German words "Deutsches Kompensationsforum" leading to the new name "DKF e. V."
- Members are German, European and Global experts of export industry companies.
The DKF has specific agreements for cooperation with the Global Offset and Countertrade Association (G.O.C.A) and with the European Club for Countertrade and Offset (ECCO). Therefore, our members benefit inter alia from reduced attendance fees.
The target of the European Club for Countertrade and Offset (ECCO) is to create an international platform for the exchange of information in the field of offset and countertrade. Subject to this target, ECCO’s activities divide into Business Community, Expert Interaction and Training.
The target of the Global Offset and Countertrade Association (G.O.C.A) is to enhance the understanding of offset and countertrade and thus to promote sustainably the trade opportunities between the member companies and their international customers.